- Married my (optimizing, hacking, happiness) partner in crime on the 8th of June last year ❤️
- We're about 60% into our first big financial milestone of saving $100,000, with a bit of a set back with me moving first to Montreal, Canada from Eastern Europe just before the pandemic.
- Before moving, I used to work full time as a project manager at a startup that was recently bought by one of the biggest media companies in the world.
- Doing my best to eat a whole-foods (as) plant based (as possible) diet since June 1st 2017. Started doing this for the environment, but discovered amazing benefits for my health along the way.
- On a journey to get back to my weight of 60 kg (current weight 67 kg at the height of 171 cm).
- Saving at least 50% of my monthly income. (On pause now as I'm searching for my next job in Montreal.)
Updated: May 22nd 2020.