- Demographics: Late 20's. Married.
- Moved to Montreal, Canada from Eastern Europe right before the pandemic.
- Before moving, I was too much into the hustle culture and am deliberately scaling back the energy I expand now. Deliberately being less, less afraid of failure, less pushy, less consumerist. Do I even feel like myself now? That's a question I often ask myself.
- ~Doing my best to eat a whole-foods (as) plant based (as possible) diet since June 1st 2017. Started doing this for the environment, but discovered amazing benefits for my health along the way.~ Not anymore. After 3 years, decided on a more wholistic and mistake-allowing lifestyle, more “go with the flow”, eat what I want as long as I'm safe and feel good and healthy. Nonetheless, happily maintaining my weight in an acceptable range for me. Go with the flow, baby!
- Saving at least 50% of my monthly income. (On pause now as I'm on sabbatical and starting searching for my next gig.)
Updated: Nov 8th 2020.