What I aim to have regardless of financial wealth
Here they are, in no particular order:
- consistent restful sleep
- eat healthy food
- drink enough water
Feel good in my body
- look good
- have and wear clothes that I like
Maintain loving relationships with friends and family
- invest time
Have an impact on my community
- be a consistent role model for the causes I believe in (educating the youth about the opportunities of technology and entrepreneurship, ethical and environmental consumption)
- work on something meaningful
- work on something that I like
- work on something that helps me achieve my goals – including my financial ones (These 3 are almost never the same.)
This list is my compass. I fail all the time and get derailed from my path, but every day is a chance to get back at it again.
What is your compass?
Tell me about it on Twitter.